With the advent of advanced technology, one can now actually slow down his/her aging process if not stop it. There has been massive progress in the field of cosmetics and skin treatments. But along with this, one has to be careful enough to be thorough and knowledgeable of the process they are undergoing, its risks, and benefits. We will, in this article, delve into some of the major antiageing treatments and things to be considered before undergoing them.
Some of the best and trustworthy antiageing treatments are available at the Clinique Anti Aging, Montreal.
THE VIVACE EXPERIENCE
This system is a unique technology that uses controlled radiofrequency energy that penetrates the layers of skin with minimally invasive micro needles. This stimulates the collagen that gives a firmer skin with lesser wrinkles
Benefits of the vivace treatment
- Virtually painless: Vivace uses gold-tipped, insulated needles that enter the skin easily without hampering with or damaging the layers of the skin.
- Safe for all skin types: Finding skin resurfacing treatments for people with darker skin tones is a lot more challenging than that of lighter skin toned people. Vivace uses natural skin resurfacing without the use of heat or harsh chemicals hence it is safe for all skin types.
- Excellent for minimizing stretch marks: The collagen-stimulating nature of vivace helps improve the texture of stretch-marked skin.
THREAD LIFT: These are meant to be minimally invasive juxtaposing to the traditional surgical facelifts. It reduces sagging around the cheeks and the jawline by stimulating the collagen. The thread lifts can be completed in one subtle session but it depends on the skin texture and nature of the client as well.
Benefits of thread lifts
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Avoids scarring
- Rejuvenated and younger-looking skin
Risks involved in thread lifts
- Thread lift recovery is not intensive
- One should not rub the face vigorously while cleaning it.
- Do not roll over onto your face while sleeping.
HIGH INTENSITY FOCUSED ULTRASOUND(HIFU)
This technology penetrates the skin and the superficial muscular aponeurotic system layer and is deeper than all the other non-invasive facial treatments. Unlike other surgeries, the HIFU needs no off time from work and is affordable.
Benefits of HIFU:
- Lifts the cheeks eyebrow and eyelids
- Wrinkle reduction
- Tightening of saggy skin
Risks involved in HIFU
- Redness near the area of concern
This might help you to narrow down the antiaging treatments for your skin, but consulting a dermatologist always helps.